- 2 Russet potatoes
- Parmesan Cheese
- Black Pepper
- Seafood Stock
- 1 Package of frozen Mussels
- 1 Package of frozen Clams
- 1 Bottle of Vegetable Oil for Frying
- 1 can of seasoned tomatoes
- Empty bottle of vegetable oil into a large pot and start to heat the oil.
- Slice potatoes into french fry length pieces. Once done slicing, oil should be hot enough to add the fries into the oil.
- Cook the fries until they start to brown and drain onto a paper towel. Immediately season the fries with salt, pepper, and the grated parmesan cheese.
- In another large pot, add the can of seasoned tomatoes and cook the tomatoes for four minutes.
- Next add the seafood stock and bring it to a mild boil.
- Add the clams to the stock. I add the clams first because their shells will not break apart whereas the mussels shells tend to break into the broth. Both the clams and mussels are previously cooked and only need to be heated for a couple minutes to have their shells open.
- Enjoy the mussel and clam broth with your fries!