- 1/4 of a whole watermelon
- 1 Cup of Pecans
- 2 Tbs of Honey
- 1 Tbs of Honey to drizzle over the watermelon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the pecans evenly on a baking sheet and roast for 13 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat up the honey and pecans until it starts to simmer.
- Put the honey and pecan mixture on some wax paper and allow it to cool completely.
- Slice up the watermelon. I prefer thin wedges of watermelon instead of large chunks.
- Dice up the honey roasted pecans or add them to a food processor and process to the consistency of your liking.
- Add the watermelon to a bowl, top with the diced up honey roasted pecans, and drizzle with honey.