Cucumber Sushi Rolls
- 2 seeded cucumbers
- Turkey Breast Sliced Lunch Meat
- Roast Beef Sliced Lunch Meat
- Swiss Cheese Slices (optional)
Sandwich Dipping Sauce
- Prepare the cucumbers. Peel the cucumbers if you prefer. Leaving the skin on will give you more fiber. Cut 1 inch off the ends of the cucumbers and then cut the cucumbers in half.
- Using the handle end of a spoon, place the end into the seeded area of the cucumber and make your way around the cucumber hollowing out the center of the cucumber.
- Roll up your lunch meat. (You can usually fit 4 pieces of meat into a cucumber depending on its size. If you want to use cheese, subtract a piece of meat. I was trying to avoid cheese at the time.) Slowly work the rolled lunch meat into the center of the cucumber.
- Now slice the cucumber into 1 inch pieces. (If you slice smaller than 1 inch the lunch meat will easily fall out of the cucumber slices at a certain size.) Arrange the pieces on a plate.
- Prepare your sandwich dipping sauce. I dice up some Baby Gherkin pickles and add them to 1/2 Cup of mayonnaise and 1/4 cup of mustard and mix.
- Dip your slices into your sandwich dressing and enjoy this quick and easy snack.