- Package of Racconto Potato Gluten Free Gnocchi
- Package of Creamed Spinach
- 1 tbs of Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tbs of olive oil
- Throw the Creamed Spinach bag in the microwave per the manufacturers directions.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add the gnocchi. The gnocchi is done when it floats to the top of the water. Usually takes about four or five minutes.
- Heat 1 tbs of olive oil in a skillet. Add the gnocchi to the skillet and toast all sides of the gnocchi until a little brown on sides.
- Add creamed spinach to skillet.
- Plate gnocchi and top with Mozzarella cheese. It's easy to be gluten free today.