- 1 cup ground up Fritos
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup mixed cheese
- 1 Ib Beef Brisket for Burgers Ground Beef
- Fresh Ground Pepper and Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Meatloaf Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
- Heat up your grill, or preheat your oven to 350 degrees. If putting the meatloaf patties on the grill make sure the grill is not too hot, cook it partially indirectly if you need to.
- In a large mixing bowl, add 1 cup of Fritos and begin to break them up with your hands.
- To the broken up Frito mix, add 1 egg and mix with a spoon.
- Add the 1Ib of ground beef to the Frito/Egg mixture and mix. I use beef brisket for burgers ground beef from HEB because it is the best ground beef I have ever had. Use your favorite ground beef or experiment with different types.
- Add 1/4 cup of mixed cheese to the beef and mix. You usually do not want to over mix a meatloaf. The mixed cheese helps bind the loaf mixture along with the Frito's and egg in this recipe.
- Now you can add 1/4 cup of the meatloaf sauce to the loaf.
- Form the meatloaf into your preferred shape. I formed them like oblong burger patties to try and make them look like meatloaf slices.
- Add meatloaf sauce to the top of the meatloaf patties.
- If using a grill, make sure the heat is on low or cooked a little indirectly. Cook the meatloaf patties for 20-25 minutes. Then turn the patties over and you can add remaining meatloaf sauce to the other side of the patties. Cook for another 5 minutes and enjoy!