I found the seasonings for this steak in the bulk section of HEB with the bulk spices. The Chihuahua de Mexico Wood Smoked Salt has a very robust smoke smell, it is best to tuck that away in an air tight container.
- Flank steak
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbs of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of San Antonio Chili Powder
- 2 tbs of Chihuahua de Mexico Wood Smoked Salt
- 1 tbs of La Choy Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp of Himalayan Salt
- Pour 1/2 tbs of soy sauce on each side of the flank steak.
- Rub each side of the flank steak with the smoked paprika, chili powder, and smoked salt. Allow the steak to rest for at least 15 minutes before cooking.
- Heat up your grill.
- Slice tomato into four thick slices and season with the Himalayan salt.
- Put the flank steak on the grill along with the tomatoes. Cook the steak on each side for about eight minutes. Flank steak will be about medium-rare.
- Allow steak to rest and slice avocado in half. Slice avocado into pieces and place on top of the grilled tomatoes.