This is what Chebe has modified to bring enjoyable gluten free mixes over to the United States. They are amazing! I really miss doughnuts after going gluten free and these are the only exception I have found instead of eating a doughnut and getting sick later. I just take the mix and add eggs, oil, and milk to them and form them into 1 inch balls and fry for a couple minutes. Then you top them with a cinnamon-sugar mix, or make an icing for them and enjoy them as doughnuts. They have a nice doughy feel because of the moist center and taste like a doughnut. They beat buying Katz's Gluten Free doughnuts and heating them up in the microwave and melting the glaze. If you are lucky enough to see these on the shelf be sure and purchase them and satisfy your doughnut craze.
- 1 Box of Chebe Cinnamon Roll Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp of Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Milk
- Empty the mix into a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, oil, and milk and slowly mix together the ingredients.
- Form the dough into 1 inch balls and drop into heated oil for 3-5 minutes.
- Take out the doughnuts and allow to cool on a paper towel.
- Roll the doughnuts in a cinnamon/sugar mixture or in a glaze made by heating powdered sugar and milk together.