- 1/4 of a Watermelon cut up into small chunks
- 8oz of Mascarpone Cheese
- 1/4 Cup of Heath Bits O' Brickle Toffee Bits
- 1/4 Cup of Pecans
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Cut up watermelon into small chunk pieces. I tend to purchase quarter pieces of watermelon in an effort to not force myself to......cut myself open by trying to slice through a huge watermelon.
- In a food processor, pulse the Heath Bits and Pecans until processed.
- Add the mixture to a bowl and stir in the mascarpone cheese and vanilla extract.
- Put the watermelon into a bowl and add the mascarpone crumble to the top and enjoy an easy snack!